These projects were created by undergraduate and post graduate students with the help of materials from the Baldwin Historic Children’s Library at the University of Florida.
- “Illustrated Women” and “Illustrated Girls” by Katherine Jovanovic
- “Sylvia Plath’s The It-Doesn’t-Matter Suit” by Drew Daehne
- “Search for Safe Space” by Rebecca Vitkus
- “Essence of Nature” by Jaclyn Prussing
- “Shrinking Children’s Book” by Stephanie Hochstein
- Baldwin Paratext Exhibit by Abbie Davis
- Amelia Bloomer Project by Claudia Perlini
- Wild Swans by Katherine Tozzer
To submit a project to be featured, send an email to the Baldwin Library. Please include in the email your full name and either a PDF of your project or a link to view the project online.